We provide porous titanium tube with wide range of filtration precision and dimensions. We can carry out machining on sintered titanium tube, such as punching, cutting, etc. Porous titanium tube with one end closed is also available on request. Porous titanium tube is used as filter in many fields, as pharmaceutical industry, water treatment industry, food industry, biological engineering, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgical industry and gas purification, etc.
Manufacture process for our porous titanium (sintered titanium)
Raw titanium powder preparation—Cold isostatic pressing—Sintering at high temperature & vacuum-Machined to size-Assembled to filter if required
Properties of porous titanium (sintered titanium):
1. Uniform structure, narrow pore size distribution, high separation efficiency.
2. High porosity, low filtration resistance, high penetration efficiency.
3. High temperature resistance, normally can be sued up to 280 degrees.
4. Good chemical stability, acid and alkali corrosion, antioxidant properties.
5. No particle shedding, no secondary pollution to the media, suitable for food hygiene and pharmaceutical GMP requirements.
6. Good mechanical properties, can be used in suction & pressure filtration.
7. Low pressure drop, small footprint, large flow.
8. Good anti-microbial ability.
9. The overall length of up to 1000 mm without welding.
10. Can be online regeneration, easy to be cleaned, long life (several times to typically membrane cartridge)
Specifications of sintered titanium tubing and filter
Filtration precision: 0.45um─50um
(0.45 um, 1 um, 3 um, 5 um, 10 um, 20 um, 30 um, 50 um)
Temperature resistance: 300 ℃(wet)
Maximum Operating pressure: 1Mpa
Tube dimension range: OD: 14-1000mm, WT: 2.5-3mm, Length: 100-1000mm
Available products of porous titanium (sintered titanium)
Porous titanium disc, sheet, tubing, tubing with one end closed, plate, titanium filter assemblies, other customized parts.
Please send us your request or drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org.