Specifications for niobium foil & niobium strip
Material: R04200-1, R04210-2, 99.9% pure
Specification: As per ASTM B393-05
|Item||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Inquiry|
|Niobium Foil & Strip||0.03-0.09||30-300||>50||Inquiry|
Standard Specification ASTM B 393-05 for niobium strip, foil, ribbon, sheet, plate.
This specification covers five grades of wrought ribbon, Strip, Foil, Foil, Sheet, Plate as follows:
1. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04200 -Type 1, Reactor grade unalloyed niobium;
2. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04210 -Type 2, Commercial grade unalloyed niobium;
3. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04251 -Type 3, Reactor grade niobium alloy containing 1% zirconium;
4. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04261 -Type 4, Commercial grade niobium alloy containing 1% zirconium;
5. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R0xxxx -Type 5, Residual Resistivity Ratio(RRR) grade pure niobium.
RRR values: guaranteed min. RRR 260 *,
* The Residual Resistivity Ratio RRR is defined as the ratio of electrical resistivity at 295K to electrical resistivity at 4,2K.