Specifications for niobium sheet
Material: R04200-1, R04210-2, 99.9% pure
Specification: As per ASTM B393-05
|Nb Sheet||0.1-0.5 (mm)||30-800 (mm)||30-2000 (mm)||Inquiry|
Thicker niobium is named niobium plate, while thinner ones called foil & strip.
Standard Specification ASTM B 393-05 for niobium and niobium alloy sheet, ribbon, strip, foil,plate.
This specification covers five grades as follows:
1. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04200 -Type 1, Reactor grade unalloyed niobium;
2. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04210 -Type 2, Commercial grade unalloyed niobium;
3. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04251 -Type 3, Reactor grade niobium alloy containing 1% zirconium;
4. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04261 -Type 4, Commercial grade niobium alloy containing 1% zirconium;
5. ASTM B 393-05 UNS R0xxxx -Type 5, Residual Resistivity Ratio(RRR) grade pure niobium.
RRR values: guaranteed min. RRR 260 *,
* The Residual Resistivity Ratio RRR is defined as the ratio of electrical resistivity at 295K to electrical resistivity at 4,2K.