Sintered titanium (Porous titanium sheet) product is used as filter in many fields, as pharmaceutical industry, water treatment industry, food industry, biological engineering, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgical industry and gas purification, etc. Porous titanium sheet is used as Gas Diffusion Layer in new generation fuel cells (PEMFC).
Manufacture process for our sintered titanium sheet
Raw titanium powder preparation—Cold isostatic pressing—Sintering at high temperature & vacuum-Machined to size-Assembled to filter if required
Properties of porous titanium sheet (sintered titanium):
1. Uniform structure, narrow pore size distribution, high separation efficiency.
2. High porosity, low filtration resistance, high penetration efficiency.
3. High temperature resistance, normally can be sued up to 280 degrees.
4. Good chemical stability, acid and alkali corrosion, antioxidant properties.
5. No particle shedding, no secondary pollution to the media, suitable for food hygiene and pharmaceutical GMP requirements.
6. Good mechanical properties, can be used in suction & pressure filtration.
7. Low pressure drop, small footprint, large flow.
8. Good anti-microbial ability.
9. The overall length of up to 1000 mm without welding.
10. Can be online regeneration, easy to be cleaned, long life (several times to typically membrane cartridge)
Application of porous titanium.
-Sintered titanium & SS can be used as gas diffusion layer in Polymer-Electrolyte-Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC).
-Porous Titanium sheets can be assembled as titanium filter, can be used for filtration under high temperature & corrosive environments.
-Porous Titanium can be coated with Pt and others, which can be used as anode
We provide porous titanium sheet with wide range of filtration precision and dimensions. We can also carry out machining on porous titanium sheet, such as chamfering, punching, cutting, etc.
Specifications of porous titanium (sintered sheet)
Filtration precision: 0.45um─50um
(0.45 um, 1 um, 3 um, 5 um, 10 um, 20 um, 30 um, 50 um)
Temperature resistance: 300 ℃(wet)
Maximum Operating pressure: 0.2Mpa/cm2
Sheet dimension range: 0.8-2.8mm Thickness x <330mm Width x <800mm Length
Available products of porous titanium (sintered titanium)
Disc, sheet, tubing, tubing with one end closed, plate, titanium filter assemblies, other customized parts.
We can also provide platinum coated porous titanium products on request. Please send us your request or drawings to email@example.com.